The Jean-Drapeau Metro station is just a short walk from the site.
You can buy various tickets/passes at every station in the network.
- 1 trip | $3.50
- 2 trips | $6.50
- 10 trips | $30
- 1 day – 24 hours | $10.00
- Unlimited Weekend | $14.50
- 3 days – until 11:59 p.m. on the 3rd day | $20.50
For more details, visit the STM official website.STM official website
A cab can take you to the passenger drop-off.
To access Parc Jean-Drapeau, it is possible to use the river shuttle as a means of transportation from the Old Port of Montreal (Quai Jacques-Cartier) or from the City of Longueuil.
For more details, visit navettesmaritimes.com
Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve is located on Île Notre-Dame and there are 3 access points:
- The gates at the Cosmos Bridge;
- The gates at the Concorde Bridge;
- The gates at the Montréal Casino.
Choose the gate closest to your grandstand to cut down on walking time.
Smart tip! Arriving early on-site is an advantage, especially for people with General Admission tickets.