Corporate Social Responsibility
Since its creation in 2010, Octane Racing Group has donated over 1.5 M $ to charitable organizations.
Though we support organizations in different spheres, the majority of our donations can be slated into four categories:
• Sports Development
• Food aid
• Equality and equity
Octane Racing Group encourages its employees to support charitable organizations that are dear to them.
Over a dozen charitable organizations benefit from the time generously donated by Octane Racing Group employees.
La Grande Marche 2017-2018-2019
Come walk on the site of the biggest sporting event in the country during the Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada weekend. All proceeds will be given to Heart and Stroke.
For three days, Montréal is decked out in the colours of the most celebrated F1 teams as enthusiastic crowds from across the globe cheer on the greatest drivers in the world. Fans will have the opportunity to experience what the drivers experience during the Grand Prix, an entirely new opportunity. See the rubber tracks that were left by the cars that were on track that day, the grandstand that will have already started to welcome thousands of fans, touch the walls and the curbs. All for a good cause.
Yearly, Octane Racing Group employees offer some of their time in order to help those in need during the holidays. Since 2013, two organizations have benefited from their generosity.
- The Media Food Drive 2018-2019
- Moisson Montréal: 2013-2014-2015
The Grand Evening
The Grand Evening is a charity gala that gathers celebrities and members of the business community to celebrate the start of the Formula 1 activities in Montreal. Since its inauguration in 2010, the Grand Evening has supported causes such as:
- 2010 – 2012: CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation and Montreal Sacré-Coeur Hospital Foundation
- 2013: Canadian Olympic Foundation and Montreal Sacré-Coeur Hospital Foundation
- 2014 – 2015: Moisson Montréal and Montreal Sacré-Coeur Hospital Foundation
- 2016: The Breakfast Club and Montreal Sacré-Coeur Hospital Foundation
- 2017: Breast Cancer Foundation and Montreal Sacré-Coeur Hospital Foundation
- 2018 – Fondation Vero et Louis et la fondation, A pas de géants (Spectre de l’Autisme) and Montréal Sacré-Coeur Hospital Foundation