May I attend the event if I live outside of Québec and do not have that province’s vaccination passport?
Tickets: in order to avoid needless handling, tickets for the 2022 edition will only be provided in digital form (mobile tickets).
Hand washing: multiple hand washing stations will be provided throughout the site.
Contactless payment: we encourage you to use contactless payment for all your purchases on site.
No, however, if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, we request that you do not attend the event.
No, you do not need to provide a vaccination passport to attend the event.
No, the mask is optional.
There are three entrances to the site during the event: Concorde, Cosmos and Casino. To insure smooth and quick access to the site, we ask that you use the entrance that best suits your situation.
- For ticket holders in grandstands Platinum, 1, 11, Nicholas Latifi (12), and Family, please use the CONCORDE entrance.
- For ticket holders in grandstands Lance Stroll, 15, 21, 31, 34, 46, and 47, as well as general admission, please use the COSMOS entrance.
- For any other situation, please use the COSMOS entrance.
In order to insure an optimal experience for all our spectators, we ask that you please follow the rules below.
In the grandstands, it is forbidden to:
- open an umbrella;
- hold up a flag or banner which could block the view of other spectators;
- smoke or vape;
- sit in the staircases or block access to them;
- any behavior which could bother or hinder other spectators.
SEARCHES AND PROHIBITED / ALLOWED ITEMS
However, bringing the following items is allowed:
- Cameras and photographic equipment (images for personal use only)
- Portable radios
- Food (for your own personal consumption only)
- Folding chairs (general admission)
- Strollers, walkers and wheelchairs
- Cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, and/or vapers are allowed on-site, but smoking or vaping cannabis is forbidden. Additionally, in accordance with the Tobacco Act, smoking is strictly forbidden in the grandstands, in the suites, on the terraces and in other enclosed areas.
- Coolers and backpacks allowed on-site must not exceed the maximum size indicated below. Grandstand ticket holders must place their cooler or bag under their seat.
Height: 22.8 cm (9 in)
Length: 45.7 cm (18 in)
Depth: 25.4 cm (10 in)
In order to insure everyone’s safety, agents assigned to admission and security will check the contents of your bags. We thank you for planning ahead and arriving early at the site.
Moreover, please do not bring with you any of the following items:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Bicycles or skate boards
- Ladders and stepladders
- Glass items
- Firearms, bladed weapons, and any other dangerous items
- Parasols and other structures liable to obstruct other spectators’ view or be a threat to their safety
- Electrical equipment requiring use of the generator
- Animals (except guide and service dogs)
The organisers reserve the right to forbid any and all materials or items deemed to be dangerous.
TICKETS AND LODGING
TO REACH THE SITE
The subway (Métro) is the only way to reach the site of the event. The Parc Jean-Drapeau station is accessible from downtown Montréal (Berri-UQAM station) or from Montréal’s South Shore (Longueuil-Université de Sherbrooke station). To find out more information about routes, fares or any other information on public transit, please visit the website of the Société de transport de Montréal, the Réseau de Transport de Longueuil or the Société de transport de Laval.