Inside the track, facing a chicane, the Family Grandstand offers a view of the drivers as they make their way around turns 6 and 7 at nearly 100 kph. To recover from the on-track excitement, you may access a nearby reserved location, the Toundra, to relax and enjoy food and beverages. Ideal for individuals or groups who wish to experience the race from the grandstand but enjoy a little more comfort in between sessions in an exclusive covered area and avoid queues.
$875 + taxes
This package includes
• 1 reserved seat in the Family Grandstand
• 1 assigned table seating in the Toundra, sheltered from the elements
• Televisions in the Toundra and a giant screen in front of the grandstand broadcasting live on-track action
• 1 pass per day with lanyard (possibility of 3 individuals over 3 days)
• 1 copy of the official program
• Coffee service, continental breakfast, BBQ lunch, soft drinks and water
• 1 alcoholic beverage per day (1 beer or 1 glass of wine) and cash bar available afterwards
No minimum required.
Children tickets: fifteen (15) and under. Proof of age will be required. All children must present a valid ticket.
For more information, please write at [email protected] or call 514-350-4731.
© Éric Gagnon
© Robert Guevremont